Just a girl who loves Jesus and is ever so thankful for this beautiful life He's given me & the wonderful people He's filled it with. I also like to write from time to time ;) Loving these Tennessee years.

Head over to
Lauren By the Bay to read about my adventures in San Francisco.

Xo,
Lauren

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Welcome

Welcome to the new blog! It took me over a year to get this up, mostly because I couldn't decide on a title. Silly, I know. After trying to be way too creative and accumulating a pile of really bad title ideas, I finally decided to stick with something basic. I was born in Western New York, went to school out in California, and am now living just outside Nashville. I've traded in the hills of San Francisco for the hills of Tennessee. Simply put, these are the Tennessee years. I don't know how long they'll last or what will happen while I'm here, but I'm excited to share along the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment